Thursday, April 30, 2015

Concious or by impact.. JR

Let me invited you again.
I do apreaciate 45 likes on a WSTD message as I do as well for an positive attitude manifests video over 65 likes or when some of my profile pictures are change or a smiling comments are upload.

I don't understand the plastic world of facebook friends that to a project that can bring a smile to a person by a medical evaluation and surgery treatment can HEAR and Talk as most can,it's not share, poke or like. 
I'm not asking fir funding the program as you will all have different cause to invest on. Unfortunally even my Facebook family does not read or share the information 9n the site.
Might be as I said there are two main real reason why people call society participate. One is because of impact facts on their life and nucleus and others by concious feeling of others needs.
By impact many do creating non profit fundations to raise money for social exposure and others acts, some money will reach the cause, others as we have create project K and its program Sounds of Lights, is and are because we have all in life and Health and emotions and soul to share.
As I do like to all events, organization, cause, shows and even to music shows, so one hit of like can be seen by somebody whom will attend or contact, I asking today yo be solidary with project K.
Give to two young adults whom are impaire hearing the opportunity to hear is a concious cause.
Us not much.. Lets see.

Whom is interested in been part of their dream.
Medical and surgery treatment to impaire hearing young adults whom will be able to hear and talk with Esteem surgery treatment.
Can we make that be.
Two Younger adults will be every year in treatment with project K and its program Sounds of Lights.

Let me know if you want to be part of Sounds of Lights program.

Usd 1,200 (both) medical evaluation of pre approved candidates at Jupiter medical Center Florida.

Usd 65,000 thousand both young adults surgery treatment, to be able to hear and talk as we don't do.

Let me know... Concious acts are never forgive.

Jose Rodrigo Umaña Martinez

Be part of Sounds of Lights. JR http://jresblancoonegro.blogspot.com/2015/04/be-part-of-sounds-of-lights-jr.html

All funding will be received by a fundación cost manager of project K.

Jose Rodrigo Umaña Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me.. i will Reply to them shortly..
Gracias por comentar y responder a ellos pronto..
JR