Saturday, September 29, 2012

How American HOME OWNERS can fight their Properties IF BOA plays the game.. Letter to BOA .. JR..


Can we keep our Homes IF Banks are playing the roll on not been them.. Its a game..? its a must to take advantage of the home owner... WHOM has our NOTES ..  Why do we have to short sale the house for another person been able to pay at the real market value and We can not negotiated with the bank to keep it.. Its there a reason..  Where did the the 700 B dollars go to help the crises..   Here is copy of the letter sent today...Names of bank officers have been removed to prevent ,......    JR



Home Loan Team
Bank of America.

Mr Stoltz.

Based on your notes, correspondence and lack of non-communication with you and the loan assistant assigned to my case Ms. Saily, whom has rejected to my calls related to my property for the past three weeks, I am forced not to accept your institutions proposals of a non-negotiable term of my mortgage payments.  Your institution required several documents of which I have presented in order to work side by side a reasonable solution, but it has not been a win to win solution given on your last document dated August 29, 2012., and of which I am unable to accept its terms. You are giving me a NON NEGOTIABLE proposal of the monthly payments by not considering a real market property value.

Actual market value appraised my property in usd $ 155.000.00 which would give a difference from your mortgage of usd $ 70.000.00.

By the monthly payments values giving to me on your last letter,  is not consequent by me in accepting a three month high payment value with no guarantee of re-appraisal for new mortgage payment terms.  The amounts to be paid are only putting me against the wall to accept or give in short sale the property that I been paying for more than 20 years.

Your institution with no other choice put me into the FNMA program that now you are using as a NON NEGOTIABLE modification loan, meaning that your institution put me against the wall since day one.   Now you are using as an excuse that Fannie Mae as the government loan program not allowing citizens to reform their mortgage plans and appraise their properties to a real market value.  Not knowing where my  original NOTE of the property could be I will assume that FNMA will reevaluate my case and not BOA that is only a service bank and is the institution notifying me that I don’t qualify for the government modification programs (MHA or HAMP), based on my income.

Of your institution and or FNMA not re-evaluating the property value to the current market, I am forced without any consideration to start a short sale action because I cannot be obligated to accept your conditions and non negotiable attitudes and terms.

Sincerely,

J.Q  ..  Ex OWNER......

Cc:  FNMA
       PA Law
       Barack Obama, President of United States of America
       Media and Broadcasting Networks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me.. i will Reply to them shortly..
Gracias por comentar y responder a ellos pronto..
JR