Monday, May 4, 2015

Project K. For them. Impaire hearing young adults. JR cramgroupcorp

We have many reason to work on and by humanitarian programs and the story we share today is one of them.
Project K will bring to young adults the posibility of hearing as you, our kids, grandchild and others can do. Talleres de Vida campaign and its program Sounds of Lights is that smile to a young adults waiting for its medical evaluation and surgery to hear for its first natural time.
Its not much that we are collecting by the sales of artwork, vip passes and other products from several companies will join our journey to  their dream.

Two young impaire hearing adults every year will received by talleres de vida in together with Envoy medical Corporation and Jupiter medical Center the Esteem hearing solution.

Usd 1,200 its evaluation and logistic cost
Usd 65,000 its the medical and surgery treatment cost for two young adults.

Can you be part of it..... Concious acts are facts..
A little bit about myself….  JR cramgroupcorp

Here is the story of bright women full of light of whom I learn how deaf society is. Her light is a symbol of project K that will inspire young adults impaire hearing Generations to overcome and smile.

Project K leader 2015 - 2025 Kristian Mejía
Project K speaker Natalia Mejía 2015.
(both young adults impaire hearing)

By Amy Pajula

I was diagnosed with hearing loss when I was 11 years old.  I had an older sister that talked all the time, and everyone just thought that I was shy.    I remember as a child observing a lot.  Teachers would say I “daydreamed” in school, I think that when the teacher turned around or if I couldn’t hear, I would just tune out.  I could do what my neighbor did and that worked as child.  When they told me I needed hearing aids, I was horrified.   I had to wear glasses, and that was hard enough.  I refused to wear them.   As I got older, of course, it got harder.   Life gets more social, and I missed out on all of the little things,  and blended in as I didn’t want anyone to know I couldn’t hear.   In high school I got hearing aids but insisted on completely in the can ones.  They, of course, were not strong enough for my loss and didn’t help that much.   It was overwhelming during the fun times between classes, with all the background noise.  I gave up on them.    High school was a fun time for me, but an extremely stressful time for me.  I remember all the jobs I had that stressed me out entirely.  New situations were hard.
In college I wore two hearing aids, and sat in the front row and still struggled.   I finally changed my major because I was concerned that I would really screw something up with my hearing.  I went into social work, although my heart was in something else.  In 2006  I was married with two kids and wearing hearing aides the BTE kind.  They still embarrassed me, and  I still hid them, but I needed them.    I wouldn’t wear them to the beach, of course, and people in the community were constantly coming up to me saying “Are you Okay?”  I’d smile and say “Yes, why?”  They’d say “I saw you at the beach and you seemed upset”.  Clearly, they had seen me at the beach without my hearing aids, laser beamed on my kids.  They probably said “hi”, and I probably didn’t hear them, and therefore didn’t respond.   It was very depressing and hard to connect with people.     
One night I was out with friends and my hearing aid battery died, so I discreetly put it in my pocket.   Well, I never saw it again.   I was devastated.  We didn’t have money for a new one, and it simply wasn’t fair that I had to pay for something I hated= yet needed.   I was nervous to tell my husband, and went online to look at what I should do.   I happened to find a small message about a clinical trial for am implantable device.     I called the number, and they asked me to send in a hearing test.
Very quickly, I learned I was a potential candidate.     I was so frustrated I was ready to try anything.   I was implanted in 2006.  After the surgery,  I was worse off than I was before.  For 8 weeks, the ear is healing and the device is turned off.   I heard nothing.  It was a long 8 weeks as I was down to one ear.  I did kind of get used to it.  
Activation day I was nervous and excited.   They did some testing and then turned on the Esteem.   I could not believe how clear things sounded.  I was just happy it worked!  My voice sounded loud and EVERYTHING sounded different.   I remember standing in the lobby of the medical building and telling my husband, listen to this music!  He looked at me and realized it was elevator music,  I just hadn’t heard it before.
It took some getting used to.  The world is louder than I knew.   There was some adjustment over the first few months, and it does take time to adjust to.   Six months in, my family was incredulous.   They were noticing how much I was hearing.   I never spoke about my hearing loss with anyone, ever.   Yet I found myself describing it to everyone.  I could hear my kids in the backseat without turning around.  I could go to the beach, pool, shower and hear.   I would wake up in the morning and hear without having to do anything.
It has truly been a life-changing experience and it has helped my get myself back.   I want you to be able to  ask me anything!!

Amy Pajula

www.esteemhearing.com
Envoy Medical Corporation  www.envoymedical.com

Talleres de Vida
Project K
Sounds of Lights
Committed to the New Generations
Cram Group Corp USA
ArkaMlCram

Jr.Umana@cramgroupcorp.com

Funds will be collect by
Non profit organization
Iglesia del Evangelio pleno de Miami
Rev. Álvaro de Sa


Note. Been the account of a non profit organization does not identify the program to any religious organization. Its just for Tax benefit fact of whom contribute to the program.  ­­ 


Sounds of Lights program 

Bank account information 

Non profit 

Cuenta para el programa Sounds of Lights (Sonidos de Luz) 

Account 

Iglesia del Evangelio pleno de Miami 

Acc # 898016331739

Routing  063000047

Please email your name, phone number and amount deposit for Tax benefit. 

Por favor envie su nombre, numero de teléfono y monto depositado para el envio del deducible de impuestos. 

JR.Umana@cramgroupcorp.com 


Thank you 

Gracias Totales 

CRAM GROUP CORP 

Talleres de Vida 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me.. i will Reply to them shortly..
Gracias por comentar y responder a ellos pronto..
JR